Although the minister of immigration of Canada has announced that Canada will realize the plan of one million immigrants in the next three years, it is necessary to know that the immigration requirements of Canadian provinces are different, some provinces are difficult to apply, some provinces are easy to apply. So, which Canadian province is easy for an applicant who wants to immigrate to Canada? Below, small make up for you to introduce Canadian investment immigration. If you want to immigrate to Canada, don’t miss it.
In terms of the immigration policy of Canada alone, in order to attract more international students and investors, the Canadian provincial government’s skilled immigration policy and investment immigration policy, compared with the majority of people, go to these three provinces. & ndash; BC, Ontario, Quebec; & ndash; It’s easier to say. Applicants can move to these places after immigration.
First, Canadian province investment immigration application requirements
1. Applicant’s management experience: at least three years’ management experience in the past five years is acceptable for executives or business owners, but business owners will receive higher marks (defined here as business owners holding more than one third of the shares).
2. Age of applicants: there is no maximum age limit, but applicants between 25 and 49 years old are eligible for scores
3. Education: above high school diploma
4. Language competence: CLB 5 or above
5. Investment amount of the applicant: if the applicant invests in MCR area of mang province, the investment amount shall be at least c $250,000; If the investment is made outside MCR area of manchuria province, the investment shall be at least more than c $150,000; In addition to this, employers are required to hire at least one local person. ” Recommend it to you:
Second, Canada’s investment immigration advantages
1. The application of kui province is limited globally, and there is no limit on the application of investment immigrants from Canada;
2. The processing cycle in manchuria only takes one and a half to two years;
3. Compared with kui province, the application conditions and examination intensity of mang province are more relaxed.
Although there are not as many applicants as Ontario and Quebec, it is easier for applicants to apply for investment immigration in Canada. There is no scheduling problem and no quota problem. In addition, is also a relatively common way of immigration, the applicant can also reference.